Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tedisco NY20

Obviously I've postponed learning how to blog until after the NY20 race.

Jim Tedisco asked me to be his Finance Chairman. I said yes, even though I've never organized such a large territory (10 counties). I know we can set up a decent structure, but the time frame and the scope of what's needed are quite large.

We will need to get significant financial support from National, which I expect will happen. The race is very likely to get National attention given the sequence of Obama to Hillary to Caroline to Gillibrand/Patterson.

I was encouraged when Eric Cantor & Newt Gingrich called Jim and said they'd work for his victory.

It'd be fun logging the day's experiences, but the time is better spent working the fund raising organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment